Panel Discussion «Russia – Gulf countries: investment potential»
Start Date 14.02.2022 15:30
Date 14.02.2022 15:30
Address 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Russian Pavilion
The Russian Federation’s Ministry of Agriculture, with the support of EurAsia Gulf, cordially invites you to the Panel Discussion «Russia – Gulf countries: investment potential», 14th February.
Topics for discussion:
- How to provide a comfortable environment for the joint projects’ implementation: the role of the state and business;
- Long-term Third Wave Investments: new perspective on cooperation;
- Investment cooperation directions and prospects;
- Green investing: ESG-criteria role.
Moderator: Dmitry Musatov – Partner, Department of Investment and Capital Markets, KPMG in CIS
Among the participants:
- Irina Okladnikova – Deputy Minister of Finance
of the Russian Federation;
- Eduard Zernin – Chairman of the Board, Bio-Ton Company;
- Ksenia Bolomatova – Deputy General Director, United Grain Company;
- Sergey Kislov – Founder, Yug Rusi Group of Companies;
Among the invited:
- Viktor Nauruzov – President, Chairman of the Board, Resource Group of Companies;
- Sulaiman Al Rumaih – CEO, SALIC;
- Sameh Mahmoud Hassan – CEO, Savola Foods company;
- Hamad Buamim – President & CEO, Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry;
- Turqi A. Al-Nowaiser – Deputy Governor and Head of International Investments Division, Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund;
- Soud Ba’alawy – Founder and Executive Chairman, Enspire investment group;
- Kevin Cullen – Vice President, KAUST Innovation Fund;
- Mohammed Al Falasi – CEO, Jenaan Investment LLC;
- Sheikh Abdullah Zaid Al-Meleihi – President, Al Ramez International;
- Nawar Abdul Wahed – CEO, EurAsia Gulf
Venue: 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Russian Pavilion
All business program events will be streamed live online via the Zoom platform.
To take part, you must register.