Newcomers Business Breakfast
If you have recently immigrated to the UAE, you will have many questions, such as:
– How to establish a company or a branch and open a bank account for it.
– Finding partners and clients in the UAE and other Gulf countries.
– How to buy/rent property and what investment options are available.
– Finding the Right Job for You
– How to relocate your family and select a school/colleague for your children, and who to find the idea community.
You can find an answers for most of these questions by our consultants and lawyers at our Newcomers Business Breakfast which are organized at last Tuesday of every month.
This month Ms. Anastasia Frih, our business setup advisor, will explain how to establish your own business in the UAE, whether on the mainland or in a freezone, and the best ways to open bank accounts for your business at our next event.
Breakfast and valet parking are included in the event fee.
The introduction and Q&A will be conducted in Russian, while the networking part will be in both Russian and English.