Cryptocurrency and blockchain: doing business in Belarus &UAE
Cryptocurrency and blockchain: doing business in Belarus &UAE – webinar will be held on Feb. 15
Time: 11:00-12:30 Dubai (or 10:00-11:30 Minsk).
Organizers: The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of the Republic of Belarus and EurAsia Gulf Business Network.
During the webinar will be raised following topical questions:
- Belarus regulations in cryptocurrency
- Advantages of working with Belarus IT companies in the blockchain field
- Requirements of the UAE in the blockchain field
- Opportunities for cooperation of Belarus and UAE companies in the blockchain field.
Among the speakers high qualified experts, businessman and investors from both Belarus and UAE.
- Dzmitry Krasouski, Director of the National Agency of Investment and Privatization
- Anna Koriakovskaia, Board Member at EurAsia Gulf, Head of Technology and Innovation Committee
- Andreas Tsindos, CEO at MWAN
- Jorge Sebastiao, Co-founder of ECOX
- Mohammad Khalifa, CEO at Garantex
- Ksenia Radchenko, Manager at the National Agency of Investment and Privatization
- Gleb Yakushev, Leading associate of REVERA Law Firm
- Vasily Kulesh, Chairman of the Board of the Distributed Registry Technologies Association
Stay tuned to get more meaningful information about agenda, speakers portfolio and designated field.