Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Join us for the EurAsia Gulf Annual General Meeting (AGM) on the 14th of December 2023. This year, the AGM will be held online.
During the AGM, you will have the opportunity to meet the new Board of Directors, as well as hear from both the board and management about our achievements this year and our plans for 2024.
This event is open to both members and non-members, so feel free to register now. Silver, Gold, and Platinum members can also nominate candidates who meet the terms and conditions, and they will receive an email shortly with more information.
Here is the timetable:
- 21st to the 30th of November 2023 (12:00 UAE Time): Silver, Gold, and Platinum members and annual sponsors can nominate candidates for the upcoming elections.
- 1st to the 12th of December 2023 (12:00 UAE Time): Online voting will take place. All members will receive a unique online link to choose a candidate.
- 12th of December 2022 (16:00 UAE Time): The elected Board of Directors will meet to divide responsibilities.
- 14th of December 2022 (12:00 UAE Time): The Annual General Meeting will take place online, and the event will be open to both members and non-members.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
- Only Silver, Gold, and Platinum members can nominate candidates for elections.
- Nominated candidates for the board should be fluent in Russian.
- All members are allowed to vote if their membership is active.
- The Annual General Meeting will be held in English.
We look forward for your participation in the upcoming AGM.